History and Description of Takoyaki
[n] Fried octopus balls, usually made by covering pieces of boiled octopus with batter and frying them. Originating from Japan, takoyaki are delicious and can be eaten on their own or served with other titbits.
Interested in running your own business? Take on Takoyaki Malaysia!
Business Package : RM2968
- 1 unit of Takoyaki Machine –Gas (3 Plate )
- 6 kg of Takoyaki Powder
- 1 bag Katsubushi Flake 500g
- 1 bag Takoyaki Seaweed laver powder 150g
- 1 bag Takoyaki Powder for making sauce
- 1 Takoyaki Banner
- 200 pcs of Takoyaki boxes (4pcs)
- 200 pcs of Takoyaki boxes (6pcs)
- Kiosk easy install 1 unit
- Course training of Takoyaki Mouseover for info